LEAP is an energy and money saving service that is helping people keep warm during the colder months and reduce their energy bills without costing them any money.
You can apply using the form below either for yourself or on behalf of somebody else. Our advisors will contact all applicants to confirm eligibility and arrange for a home energy visit. During this visit, a qualified home energy advisor will survey the home, install a number of suitable energy saving measures if necessary, and assess the property and your personal situation for further assistance and support.
You can phone FREE on 0800 060 7567 or email [email protected] if you have any problems using the form.
This service is available free of charge to eligible residents in a number of areas of the UK (see dropdown list on the “Area” box in the form below). Eligibility is based on household income, receipt of state benefits, health conditions and family situation. Please complete as much of this form as possible, and our telephone advisor will be able to confirm eligibility by phone.
During March 2019, LEAP is running a FREE Prize Draw! To be in with chance of winning £100 worth of shopping vouchers, simply apply for and complete a LEAP home visit. Full Terms and Conditions below.
*Free prize draw terms and conditions:
Published 6th March 2019:
- No purchase necessary to enter the free draw.
- This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- To enter simply apply for a LEAP home visit during March 2019, opting into the Free Draw during the application process, and complete the home visit with a LEAP Home Energy Advisor by 20th April 2019.
- If you are applying on behalf of someone else, then the Applicant will be the person who receives the home visit.
- Only one entry per Applicant. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To qualify for one of the draws, the Applicant must be a person residing at the address where the home visit takes place, and the Applicant’s household must have met the eligibility criteria of the LEAP programme. Eligibility criteria can be found here
- Draws will be carried out at weekly intervals for all the eligible Applicants whose home visit was completed in that week. Draws will continue until 20th April 2019. The first entry drawn at random will be the winner.
- The prize for the winner is a choice of an Asda or Tesco shopping voucher to the value of £100. The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered.
- The winner will be notified on weekly basis from 24th March 2019 via text or post. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse, and the Promoter reserves the right to offer
This service is delivered by Agility Eco Services Limited, Agility Survey Limited and IncomeMAX Limited in partnership with local authorities, and is funded by the Warm Home Discount Scheme. The personal information that we and other relevant organisations may process includes but is not limited to your contact details, information about your property and energy supply and income and welfare benefits.
We will protect and process your personal information in accordance with our data protection policy, a copy of which is available at agilityeco.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Before referring you on to any other service, we will seek your consent. Your personal information will not be used for any other purpose whatsoever.
If you have any difficulty viewing or using the embedded form below, click here to access an alternative version. This version may work best for you if you’re using an older web browser or a mobile device. If you have any issues with this please let us know at [email protected].
For more information on how we handle your personal data, please read the Your Personal Data page.