Local Energy Advice Partnership
Here at LEAP we’re working in close partnership with Local Authorities and Housing Associations across the country to offer eligible residents a completely FREE energy and money saving service.
LEAP can help to save you money AND keep your home warm and cosy.
LEAP offers a free of charge energy advice service. Our friendly Energy Advisors can:
- offer simple energy and money saving advice via telephone
- install free simple energy saving measures such as LED light bulbs and draught-proofing during a LEAP follow up home visit
- check if you’re on the best energy tariff via our dedicated energy switching service
- arrange a free money advice consultation
- help you find funding for further energy-saving home improvements.
The eligibility requirements of LEAP are designed to target households that either are already in, or are at risk of falling into fuel poverty. It is open to all types of householders – homeowners, private renters and social housing tenants.
You can apply now, for you or somebody else by clicking the Apply Now button or by phoning (FREE) 0800 060 7567.
Contact centre opening hours:
8:45am – 7.00pm Monday to Friday
9.00am – 12.00pm Saturdays