Where you have requested we provide you with a service, we will keep your data for the purposes of evidencing that you were eligible to receive the service, and to ensure we tailor the service to your needs or for other closely related purposes. Where you have consented during the call to be referred into a related service provided by one of our service partners, only the bare minimum of your information will be shared, sufficient for that third party to be able to contact you directly to explain their service to you.
We will never rent or sell any of the data you provide to us, and any third parties we use will only ever process your information for us on a need to know basis and in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Our data processing activities conducted on the lawful basis of ‘legitimate interests’ are:
- To assess your eligibility for the support, services or solutions you are looking for
- Where eligible, to offer you support, services or solutions you are looking for
- To send notifications on subjects you have subscribed to, or otherwise asked us to keep you informed of
- To improve the quality of the services we offer, and to better understand our customers’ needs by requesting feedback, or requesting you review the services we have provided, or we may send survey forms that we ask you to complete
- To notify you of any changes to any goods and/or services we provide, or have provided, that may affect you
- To recognise when customers re-engage with our services
- To provide reference information to third party organisations where requested or where necessary.
We may also process your personal data for LEAP to comply with our various legal obligations; this might include:
- Complying with industry regulatory requirements and any self-regulatory schemes
- Cooperating with relevant authorities for reporting criminal activity, or to detect and prevent fraud.
Where we have received your consent to do so we will process your personal data to inform you of the goods and services provided by our partners or other third-party organisations.
You may withdraw your consent for us to process your personal data for these purposes at any time. After a withdrawal of consent request is received, we may contact you to verify the request. Withdrawing your consent for us to process your personal data will not affect the lawfulness of the processing beforehand.
How long will we keep your data for?
Other than data we are legally obliged to keep for longer periods, e.g. taxation records, we will retain any data you submit to us for between 18-24 months in order to comply with requirements laid down by our Funder. This includes e-mail correspondence. All of your data which we collect is stored securely with appropriate physical, managerial and electronic safeguards in accordance with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation and any other applicable legislation.